KPOP

KPOP
kpop craze

Friday, October 8, 2010

An Essay Analysis about the Article Falling in Love

I, myself would like to ask the question on what love really is. I don't know what exactly love is but I can somehow tell what a person could feel when one is in love. Yes, I agree that love comes at a time when you least expect it.  You can't really tell when you would exactly fall in love with someone. Most often, people fall in love with someone who are not really their dream guy/girl. Instead, they fall in love opposite of what they planned to have. Love indeed is different from the sweet movies and stories that we know, it is more complicated than that. We often neglect the fact that love is not purely happiness but it also comes with heartaches and pains. When we get hurt, we feel so low and sad. Then, we feel that we are not worthy to be loved and we are incapable of loving. I guess it is human nature that when w get hurt, we will feel that way. 
   
    I would like to agree to what is written in the article. Loving someone has reasons. We may not be able to know the reason now but sooner or later, we will find it out. I agree that we should not hurry things up. We should allow destiny to move its hands to lead us to our partners. We also have to keep in mind that when we love, we are risking our entire self thus we have to think first before we make decisions. Love indeed is very complicated and it gives us, humans so much to think about, feel and enjoy.  

By:
CABADING,ANAFE MARIEL S.

No comments:

Post a Comment